Friday, March 2, 2018

2018 Upper Deck Daredevil Seasons 1 and 2 Trading Cards!

 2018 Upper Deck Daredevil Seasons 1 and 2 trading cards




Upper Deck Daredevil Season 1


I am pleased to announce my involvement with another awesome project with Upper Deck/Marvel...The 2018 Upper Deck Daredevil Season 1 & 2 Trading Cards!

I received word today that Upper Deck will be releasing their Daredevil Season 1 & 2 set on March 21st, and I am truly humbled to have been asked to work on this set. My submissions have been accepted and all of them were approved, and I am so excited to finally be able to share all of the details of this Upper Deck/Marvel project with all of you! It has truly been an honor to be a part of this project. This set also has significant personal meaning as I worked on this set while my wife was recovering from her emergency surgery!  For more details please click on the links above! A huge thank you to everyone who helped us get through that trying time we appreciate you all! I will also have some Artist Proofs for sale, please contact me if interested!

Upper Deck Daredevil Season 1
               


No comments:

Post a Comment