Wednesday, October 17, 2018

2018 Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War!


I am pleased to announce my involvement with another awesome project with Upper Deck/Marvel...The 2018 Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War Trading Cards!

I received word that Upper Deck released their Avengers Infinity War set on October 3rd, and I am truly humbled to have been asked to work on this set. My submissions have been accepted and approved, and I am so excited to finally be able to share all of the details of this Upper Deck/Marvel project with all of you! It has truly been an honor to be a part of this project!  Not only am I excited to be a part of this project just for the scope and magnitude of it but I also got to draw several characters who are near and dear to my heart....The Marvel Horror characters! Those classic comics and magazines of the 70's and early 80's are everything I love about the medium! They inspired my creator owned comic Baron Von Saturday, as well as many of the stories that Christopher M. Salas and I have told and have yet to tell! It was my way of thanking many of the creators who influenced me and yet another love I share with my beautiful wife! I was lucky enough that they were all approved. I saved a couple for future projects so...Stay Tuned! For more details please click on the link above! I will also have some Artist Proofs for sale, please contact me if interested!


Dedicated to Marv Wolfman, Mike Ploog, Gary Friedrich, Roy Thomas, Gil Kane, Gerry Conway, Gene Colon, Tom Palmer, Archie Goodwin, Gardner Fox, Tony Isabella, George Tuska, Jim Steranko, Marie Severin, Steve Ditko, Bernie Wrightson, Len Wein, Gray Marrow, Ernie Chan, Rudy Nebres, Alfredo Alcala, Pablo Marcos, Rich Buckler, Alan Weiss, Tony DiPreta, Bob Brown, Jim Starlin, John Buscema, Tony DeZuniga, Dick Giordano, Don McGregor, Boris Vallejo, Frank Brunner, Bob Larkin, Earl Norem, Don McGregor, Doug Moench, Win Mortimer, Vicente Alcazar and many more!

Thank you!
Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War

Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War 

Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War 
 
Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War 

Release Date: 10/03/2018
Product Configuration: 3 cards per pack, 9 packs per box, 16 boxes per case (2 inners)

2018 Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War

Sketch Artist List Checklist

74 artists. 1:54 Hobby/ePack.
Upper Deck Avengers Infinity War 
Adam Fields
Johnathan Ruple
Agus Sumantri
Joshua Christopher
Al Milgrom
Juan Navarro
Alan Rodjal
Juan Tejada Jr.
Andrei Ausch
Justin Castaneda
Andrew Lopez
Kevin Cameron
Andy Sparke
Kevin Hawkins
Angelika Rasmus
KOOLAsHECK
Angelo de Capua
Limuel Pinzon
Anthony Romrell
Lydi Li Tubillara
Bob Petrecca
Mark Stegbauer
Brad Hudson
Marlon Fernandes
Brian Rogers
Melike Acar
Brian Woodward
Michel Mulipola
Bryant Howerton
Mick and Matt Glebe
Chris McJunkin
Mitch Ballard
Clint Hagler
Paul Hill
Denis Medri
Plinio Marcos Pinto
Denver Brubaker
Rhiannon Owens
Diana Greenhalgh
Richard Sensale
Ed Mark F. dela Cruz
Rodney Fyke
Ethan Castillo
Ruben Enriquez
Free Isabelo
Scott Sherman
Fuzzy
Sean Forney
Gary ODD Edmund
Seth Ismart
Glen Canlas
Shawn Langley
Gordon Wills
Shea Zubair
Harold George
Sigh Santoro
Holden Leung
Steve Mardo
Jake Sumbing
Synclaire Kaptur
Jamie Joslyn
Tim Fagaly
Jason Montoya
Timothy Pittides
Jay Peteranetz
TJ Frias
Jayson Kretzer
Vanessa Solis
Jesus Marquez
Vicente Moavero
Joe Rubinstein
Will White
Joey Lee Cabral
Wyatt Aguirre















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment